WHO IT IS ADDRESSED TO
Bodies and organisations operating in the field of international cooperation that manage educational programmes, vocational schools, projects promoting cooperative and social entrepreneurship.
WHO ARE THE BENEFICIARIES?
- Socially disadvantaged women and young people who have not been able to access qualifying educational pathways and do not have the necessary skills to enter the labour market in a dignified manner.
- Teachers and trainers who can innovate teaching to make it more appropriate to the needs of local communities.
- Local communities who can work together to co-design pathways of empowerment.
- To support vocational schools operating in disadvantaged areas in adapting their training offer by introducing inclusive methodologies based on the implementation of a TSE Transition Social Enterprise integrating non-formal learning, applied training, and entrepreneurship workshops.
- To help vocational schools operating in disadvantaged areas to be more sustainable thanks to the income produced by the TSE – Transition Social Enterprises managed by the participants.
- Validate the skills acquired by unemployed women and young people in non-formal and informal learning contexts.
- To promote collaborative solutions to the problem of unemployment in disadvantaged areas by accompanying the creation of networks of small social enterprises.